Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/9/2013: freckled señorita

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/9/2013: freckled señorita
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:16:34 -0600
> So much talking and equipment play to do. ;-)   And beer to drink and food to
> eat. :-)

Yup. a true Zuikofest.

I've had the pleasure of meeting up with more than a couple of you on
more than one occasion. What I have discovered is that no good
photography occurs until the talking, eating, drinking and equipment
playing has run a course. If you are interested in photography, you
are better off being by yourself. But if you are actually a real human
being, there is nothing quite like getting together with others from
this gang.

> It was a true Zuikofest, with only OM bodies, including an OM-3Ti and OM
> Zuikos.

These days, there may be only a couple of us brave enough to leave the
house with just OM film bodies.

> * Spellcheck's suggestion for 'Zuikoheads' is 'Dickheads' - Oh Dear! :-)

We've had our moments, but I think that's the other not-to-be-named
list. Proper pronunciation is "Deekheds".

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx