Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/9/2013: freckled señorita

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/9/2013: freckled señorita
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:53:29 -0700
On 9/13/2013 11:24 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Well, Chris still looks the same. <g>
>
> There seemed to be a lot of photography going on in in the earlier meet.
> Wives must not have been in attendance. <wink>

On my one short Zuikoheads* meeting, I did get hardly any shots, and there were
no wives along, just one very cute
little daughter. So much talking and equipment play to do. ;-)   And beer to
drink and food to eat. :-)

It was a true Zuikofest, with only OM bodies, including an OM-3Ti and OM
Zuikos. That was the time I met our now
mysterious list host, Tom Clausen. I'm the only one from that gathering still
active here.

But when there's time to be both social and photographic ...

It seems that I shot about 160 at the Midcoast Botanic Garden the Friday you
tried out the E-M5, and I'll bet your count
wasn't too shabby. The next day, with both wives in attendance, I went over 200.

Certainly no shortage of images taken when visiting with Mike and Marnie
either, here or there.

Visitin' Moose

* Spellcheck's suggestion for 'Zuikoheads' is 'Dickheads' - Oh Dear! :-)