Re: [OM] It's 10th September, day of the Olympus announcement ...

Subject: Re: [OM] It's 10th September, day of the Olympus announcement ...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:25:48 -0600
> We are interested in it for different reasons, I think, as I would think of
> the EM-1 as my next E-system body.

I am indefinitely in new camera hold, right now. Not that I'm not
buying things, as I just spent a fortune in LED lighting and video
cameras. But that's for another application which is a greater
priority.

However, there is one thing which would certainly bring be back in the
fold. A reduction optic that works. If I could use the OM glass in a
near full-frame manner. There is a LOT to like in this camera and the
new viewfinder finally is good enough to satisfy me.

It's like a disease. Just when you think you've got Olympus out of
your system, the rash comes back.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx