Re: [OM] Tempted to sell my Olympus OM3TI

Subject: Re: [OM] Tempted to sell my Olympus OM3TI
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:13:57 -0600
Chuck, thanks for reposting that. I may rewrite it and put it up on
the relaunched Zone-10. (whenever that occurs).

I have never done that exposure compensation trick in that manner.
I've noodled this and noodled it thinking that there was no way to get
outdoor fill done in a way where the flash was under the ambient. I've
always been able to get my ratios to work right when the flash is
greater than ambient. I just wonder if this will always work with
every model. I'm thinking that with some models, the flash will not
fire if the exposure is too hot.

AG

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx