[OM] More old aeroplane photos.

Subject: [OM] More old aeroplane photos.
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:02:28 +0100
Includes at least one fairly new aeroplane.  Went to Duxford on Sunday for
one of their air displays.  Got rained on a couple of times, lots of cloud
but it cleared up a few times too.  The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
had to hang around outside the rain before they could fly in, but when they
did it looked like this:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103946165422859151776/albums/5921763950053552369/5921764050297255410?pid=5921764050297255410&oid=103946165422859151776

which worked rather well, I thought.  Looks like it was taken from the air
at an altitude greater than the 500 feet or so they were actually flying at.

They also had one of these in the American Aviation display:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103946165422859151776/albums/5921763950053552369/5921764012715555682?pid=5921764012715555682&oid=103946165422859151776

Entire gallery (51 photos) is here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103946165422859151776/albums/5921763950053552369

C&C welcome, except for the bit about needing to concentrate more on
keeping the camera level - I've already beaten myself up over that one.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer