[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: eating our way through Cardiff

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: eating our way through Cardiff
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:31:13 +0200
The week before last I said goodbye to my son at the beginning of the week and
went to Cardiff with my daughter to be with her while she was studying for some
exams she had to re-sit from June, and to help her move into the house she has
rented with 6 other students for this coming year. I had a really good
opportunity to wander around Cardiff, a place I have visited several times, but
always on short trips. Staying for a week gave me a completely different
opportunity to enjoy the place--and I did:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1043

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain