[OM] Tempted to sell my Olympus OM3TI

Subject: [OM] Tempted to sell my Olympus OM3TI
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 08:41:11 -0400
Yep, I'm tempted to sell my Olympus OM3TI.

I got it in a fit of GAS, but, not sure I'm bonding to it.  I have an
OM4T that will do me fine.

I'm not going to try to profit from it, so I'll put it up for my
recovery cost.

It is near mint but I can likely find small minor marks if I look hard.
It didn't come with a box.

But it comes with all caps and a 2-4 focusing screen (microprism spot in
middle).

Works perfectly as far as I can tell, from the short time I've had it.

It will ship from Canada.

Okay, asking $1500 USD, paypal'ed to me, covers insured shipping to
Canada or USA.
Add another $80 USD shipping if you are outside of North America.

regards
Vick