Re: [OM] IMG: Magnolia, Day 3

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Magnolia, Day 3
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 12:58:42 -0700
On 9/6/2013 8:42 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> On those two, I prefer the color one which seems to have more details in
> the highlights than the B&W.

As do I, at least in part for the same reason. OTOH, 'some quick LR actions'
may not be an ideal conversion. The
highlight detail in the color could be carried over into the B&W.

> Magnolias do seem to be more suited for B&W than some other flowers, though!

True of at least this kind. There are many different kinds around here. Some
have exquisite color shadings that I'd be
sorry to lose to B&W.

Subtle Shadings Moose