[OM] IMG: Health Promoter

Subject: [OM] IMG: Health Promoter
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 17:48:59 -0400
PESO:

I haven't finished editing the Guatemalan market photos yet, but the
scanning goes on.  I'm now scanning black and white, TMax, from Guatemalan
Medical clinics:  61840

After several years of conducting medical clinics with doctors,
optometrists, dentists, nurses all from the USA, the Guatemalan community
leaders requested help with training their own health promoters.  Using the
book Where There Is No Doctor, we held workshops for all of the health
promoters from rural villages.  During the first two days they would learn
to take blood pressures, temperatures, vital signs, etc. and practiced on
each other.  For the rest of the week, they would assist the doctors in
actual clinics.

This photo is in the actual clinic:

http://www.pbase.com/image/152147804

When I used Camera Raw to set the white balance, it automatically converted
the RGB scan to sepia.  I kind of like the warm look.  How do you feel
about sepia vs straight B&W?

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina
--