[OM] Nathan's PAD 31/8/2013: the boyfriend and the happy cow

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/8/2013: the boyfriend and the happy cow
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 07:03:49 +0100
During her first year of study in Cardiff, my daughter acquired that mystical
creature that every father examines with utmost skepticism: a boyfriend. In
this case, said creature lives in the town of Carmarthen, a small town about 80
miles west of Cardiff. Yesterday we spent the day there:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2735503623&k=5SM3n4p&lb=1&s=O

The clock tower next to which they stand houses a vegetarian bakery and café,
so such notions are not totally foreign to the good folk of Carmarthen. And
yesterday they had their first annual vegan street market (at least they hope
it is an annual event from now on). Here is one of the stallholders in a happy
cow suit (for the uninitiated: happycow.net is one of the main sites to visit
if you want to find vegetarian/vegan restaurants in a city):
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2735503642&k=tmgrWVW&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman