Re: [OM] IMG: Vendors

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Vendors
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:40:15 -0700
On 8/30/2013 7:21 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> Thanks, Moose!  I really appreciate your opinion and advice.  I think you
> are right about the skin tones and brilliant colors.  I just need develop
> enough self-confidence to trust my own memories!  Always a problem. :-(

When you visit again, take along a color target and a neutral target and shoot
them in the same light and with similar
subjects. Then it's easy to make properly balanced current images, as
references for older work.

Neither the colors of clothing nor skin tones have likely changed. The Match
Color function in PS might do auto magic.
If not, at least you have a reference for adjustment by hand.

> I'm taking a class in Curvemeister and it will, hopefully, teach me more
> about adjusting colors and using layers - which I've never done.

Ahhhh, layers! That's real magic! Of course, you don't need Curvemeister to do
that.

P. S. Moose