[OM] E-M5 and OM slide copier, was: FS - Any macro wanna bes out there i

Subject: [OM] E-M5 and OM slide copier, was: FS - Any macro wanna bes out there in zuiko land?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:24:12 -0400
Bill's mention of all this macro gear reminds me that I've meant to ask
if anyone has tried to use the E-M5 along with the slide copier.  If so,
how did you do it?  The 50mm f/3.5 macro might be a nice lens to use for
that purpose.  But it does 1/2 lifesize on its own... no bellows
required.  On the other hand, just using the focusing stage without the
bellows bits leaves the centerline of the lens on the E-M5 not aligned
with the center of the slide copier.  So, what's the 1/2 lifesize copy
solution?  I know, there are all sorts of solutions employing copy
stands, etc. but what I wan't to know is if there's a simple solution
relative to the OM slide copier and focusing rail.

Chuck Norcutt