[OM] FS - Any macro wanna bes out there in zuiko land?

Subject: [OM] FS - Any macro wanna bes out there in zuiko land?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:04:29 -0400 (EDT)
I've recently broken up a kit and have remaining a few pieces, to which
I've added a few more and am offering these at a decent price.  New  semester.
Art boy needs art supplies.

This should get you started regardless of which Olympus camera you are
using.  Designed for the OM, with the proper OM to E system adapter and an
extension tube, it will work on
your e-system body.

Here is what is included:

OM Auto Bellows. All the blocks appear to be in great condition.  One
retaining knob replaced with a knurled thumbscrew and washer.  Works great  and
doesn't look bad.

Olympus OM Auto 25 and Auto 7 extension tubes.

Olympus Dual cable release with case.

Olympus OM Vari-Magni angle finder and case.

Olympus OM Slide copier.

All of these items sent to you in the USA for $105.  This includes  postage.

Two additional items.

Olympus OM cross screen polarizing filter for use with T-10 ring  flash.
Filter in excellent condition. Case fully functional and butt  ugly. $50
shipped in the USA.  Includes postage.

Well used and fully functional F280 flash, with good batteries and Olympus
OM off camera flash cord.  $45 shipped in the USA.

I am not opposed to shipping outside the USA, however the cost of postage
will increase significantly.

Bill Barber