Re: [OM] BBC

Subject: Re: [OM] BBC
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 19:49:19 -0700 (PDT)
I do not know what is the response that you are expecting, Tina.

My honest opinion - as our forefathers sat up this country, corporations are
people. Mistakes happen at all times. I have worked with large organizations
and I have worked with small companies. I have also worked with some of the
smartest people on the planet. They all do stupid mistakes on an occasion.

To me it looks like some poor, overworked soul, "lucky to have a job" put a
photo up along with an article. We all suffer the indignities of Capitalism.
These days you are expected to work a lot more than eight hours a day in order
to keep your job.

So, stuff like this would inevitably happen. They did have the disclaimer that
the image cannot be verified at the time...

Best

Boris

On 29/08/2013, at 10:21 AM, Tina Manley wrote: >No comments at all?!!!