Re: [OM] 12-40 F2.8 Oly zoom for the EM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] 12-40 F2.8 Oly zoom for the EM-1
From: Michael Gordon <usher99@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:22:51 -0400
I see both pov's but prefer dof control at long end.  Bright VF and ease of
focusing less of an issue with EVF.   Fast FF normal range 3x zooms usually
suffered from off axis astigmatism and the usual design decision compromise was
to give up resolution in the corners at the wide end.  Not sure if this applies
now with mft designs.  We'll see soon.
Prefer an EM-6 form factor.  Hope Moose is correct in the prediction.  Suspect
still much smaller than GH3.
Mike