Re: [OM] Loose Loonies

Subject: Re: [OM] Loose Loonies
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:53:39 -0500
On 8/26/13 15:20 : , Moose wrote:

> I don't know who all the folks Paul photographs are, either, but he doesn't
> use them as cultural referents, so I can
> just enjoy the images and his happiness to be hangin' with them.
Thanks!  At some point, I've come to realize the wide spread of
nationality and age in this group, and don't expect a lot of name
recognition amongst my musical pals.
> Then again, I don't suppose that Ashana, Dana Cunningham, Halelupe, Julia
> McKay, Prem Joshua, Dean Evenson, Ken & Laurie
> Turley and others I listen to are part of your cultural experience. :-)
Actually, you're right.  I've never heard of them.  So, I just did me
some googlin'.  I like Cunningham and Joshua a lot.
> Cultural Differences Moose

Different is good.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard