Re: [OM] OM4 focusing problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 focusing problem
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:55:05 -0400
The variable diopter has 2 internal lenses, epoxied into frames, that
slide back and forth as they are adjusted. One of the lenses has
probably broken off it's frame, either from impact or "age".  It can be
fixed, I have new diopter assembly frames in stock.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977