Re: [OM] More New Camera Technology

Subject: Re: [OM] More New Camera Technology
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:11:34 -0700
On 8/14/2013 6:32 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> With iPhones costing around $1,000 ? (haven't checked lately) I have better
>> use for money than what.Ken does. My $50 Motorola Rugged handles the 1
>> - 2 texts a day on a busy day, that I get and recharge it once a week. !!!

Much cheaper than that here, often free or nominal cost. They do MANY useful
things beyond phone calls and text
messages. One of them geotagging, for which I use mine regularly. ;-)

> First of all, I wouldn't bother with iPhones. The Android ecosystem
> is, frankly, much better.

Alternative report. My Android tablet is far less mature in use than Carol's
iPad. And the screen far less clear and
colorful.

Robotic Moose