Re: [OM] E-M5 baby bag

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 baby bag
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 11:07:00 -0400
I forgot to add that none of what I've said below addresses the space
left at either side of the body.  But there's no effect on width, only
height.  With long lenses installed there's no space available under the
lens on the camera.  The body support flaps on either side of the lens
are movable so you can slide them around to make best use of the space
available on the sides.

Chuck Norcutt