Re: [OM] One more lens to look for--shot of new member of the family

Subject: Re: [OM] One more lens to look for--shot of new member of the family
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:13:24 -0600
> Oooh, aaah, lovely bokeh.  I'll have to drag mine out.  It hasn't been
> on a camera in years and never on the E-M5.

Not right, I tell ya. Not right!

I make it a point to exercise every lens regularily. I can honestly
say that I've shot with every functioning lens, body and flash in my
inventory in the last six months. This includes the multiple 50mm
lenses.

Granted, not every lens is usuable in every situation, but how would I
know if I didn't try it?

You guys with these golden lenses just stuffed away in the cabinets
don't know what you are missing.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx