Re: [OM] Now wait just a gosh darned minute! [was E-M5 baby bag]

Subject: Re: [OM] Now wait just a gosh darned minute! [was E-M5 baby bag]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 12:32:26 -0400
It appears the the Photo Runner 100 has interior/exterior dimensions the
same as the Chinese one you just bought but, alas, the exterior pockets
are anything but capacious.  I can get an Oly charger and  spare battery
in one and a remote trigger control plus other odds and ends in the
other.  But that's about it.  I've yet to actually try to use it in the
field.

Chuck Norcutt