Re: [OM] (OM) setting the correct color space for lab printing

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) setting the correct color space for lab printing
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 19:43:42 -0400
Why are you trying to convert YCbCr to sRGB?  Is not your original image
in sRGB?  AFAIK, YCbCr was used for component video input to CRTs.  How
did it get that way and why?  Is that what they're using for printing...
exposure of regular photo paper by CRT???  Check your original image.
It should be sRGB and resubmit for a *free* reprinting.

Chuck Norcutt