[OM] (OM) setting the correct color space for lab printing

Subject: [OM] (OM) setting the correct color space for lab printing
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:17:58 +1200
Within a day I had returned to me the prints I ordered from 500 k away.

The photo 'On the road to Ranfurly"

Has come out with the orange all wrong, and i checked and discovered that
it has a cymk (or something like that) color space.(actually YCbCr - they all
are).
The laboratory guy said it should be sRGB, and definitely not aRGB.

I tried most of the image management programs I have on this machine;
LR, Lightzone, an old version of PS, Olympus Viewer 2, Irfanview,
FastStone Image Viewer, Corel Aftershot; and none of them could I
persuade to convert it to sRGB. Lightzone came the most close as it
reported that it had. But it lied to me..

Any suggestions?

PS ( Post Script, not Photo Shop), that photo was taken with an E-1 and the
venerable 14-45 DZ lens.  It is easily sharp enough for the 30 x 41 cm print I
have.

Brian Swale