Re: [OM] David Turnley photo

Subject: Re: [OM] David Turnley photo
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:26:34 -0600
I'm going to guess that the photo is tampered in multiple areas. The
lighting is the least likely to have been it.

The eye flow of the scene, with the rainbow, slide, see-saw, swings
and then the guy with the ball, then circled back around with the tree
again, just looks a little too connived to me.

It's not that I haven't done something like that, myself, though.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Ian Manners <void@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Leo,
>
>> Did ya see this amazing photo by David Turnley on his facebook page?
>> The light is beautiful, the setting perfect and the moment was spot on.
>
>>       <http://tinyurl.com/k4zd5wc>
>
> There is something very wrong with that photo, I can see at least
> three heavenly light sources there, is it an alien world or just
> a wierd light day ?
>
> I could zoom in and see if there is tamper evidence but I'll
> chose to enjoy the photo :)
>
> Cheers
> Ian Manners
> Of nowhere in particular.