[OM] WTB / Trade ... looking for Leica M5, Olympus Zuiko 90/2 and 24mm s

Subject: [OM] WTB / Trade ... looking for Leica M5, Olympus Zuiko 90/2 and 24mm shift lens
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:56:53 -0400
- Looking for black M5.

I have an irrational longing for a black Leica M5.
Must have working meter, prefer still calibrated to the 1.35 V mercury
battery, good shutter curtains, and mechanically sound. Prefer higher
serial number on the M5 to get out of the "shutter drum crack"
vulnerability range.

- Olympus OM lenses
    - looking for 90mm f2 Macro and 24mm f3.5 PC shift lens

  Items I have to trade or sell   (all items EX++ or close to mint, my
est. on value, make offers):

  - 35mm f2 ASPH in LTM mount, full kit with correct round lens hood and
box, $2500
- a beautiful lens, mint condition

- 50mm lenses (LTM and M): - 50mm f2 LTM collapsible Summicron, front
element repolished ($600)

- 90mm M lenses: - classical f2 Summicron black ($600)

- collapsible f4 Elmar ($200), light haze inside lens

- 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M, the one with the sliding hood ($1300)

- 135mm f4 Tele-Elmar ($500)

Shipping is from Canada, Paypal is fine but please cover the fees.

  regards Vick