Re: [OM] What is the split?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is the split?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:13:13 -0600
Ed Sawyer wrote:
> I am at 100% film,  broken up into about
> 50% 6x7,
> 25% 4x5,
> 15% 6x12
> 7% 6x9
> 3% 35mm

You are making me feel bad. Here I've been wanting a new digital
camera and you're leading the way in the opposite direction. Just
maybe, if I don't actually NEED a digital camera, I could invest in a
bit more film camera gear. There's some great medium/large format gear
lurking around here sitting unloved.

Shoot, there's even a Leica M6 sitting here that is calling out to me.

Must resist the Sirens. Plug the ears! Plug the ears!

The spend on an EOS-6D could go a long ways towards some seriously
sweet film stuff... Just realized that my DMC-L1 is newer than my X5.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx