[OM] Free for cost of postage to someone who will use it - 24mm f2.8 Oly

Subject: [OM] Free for cost of postage to someone who will use it - 24mm f2.8 Olympus Zuiko
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:31:03 -0400 (EDT)
I have a 24mm with a couple of cosmetic issues on lens which I doubt will
cause image problems.  First, is what appears to be a scratch around the
inside edge of the front element.  Imagine taking a compass and making  a
scratch around the outside edge of the lens element.  Second there  is/was a
small patch of fungus on the outside edge of the front element.   My guess is
the scratch occurred when someone tried to clean the fungus.   That being
said, my guess is it will still produce good results.  Free, to  someone who
will use it and not just turn around and put it on eBay.  Lens  works fine
mechanically.  Blades are snappy and clean.  Off list,  please.  Bill Barber

$10 PayPal should cover priority shipping in the USA.  Sorry, no  overseas
shipping.