Re: [OM] IMG: A&J Lawn Care

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A&J Lawn Care
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 13:13:52 -0500
On 12 Jul 2013, at 19:33, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Josh is master of the trimmer, and uses the recommended safety
> equipment, including "chaps" to protect his legs.
> >
> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=7123
> >
> > Andy is the operator of the "Bad Boy" mower, which covers a wide path on
> each cut.
> >
> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=7126
> >
> > E-1 and ZD 35/3.5 Macro, ISO 400, RAW
>
> We have a lot of lawn companies around here.  I always laugh since they
all have the same equipment - standard full-sized pickup, exact same
trailer with a ramp and space for two mowers, and the vertical rack on the
side for three or four weed whackers.

They all use the same style of mower as well.  It's like somewhere you can
order the "Official Lawn-care Company Starter Kit" and then just slap your
name on it...
--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard