Re: [OM] (OM) OT LightZone Photo Editing Software is Now Completely Free

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT LightZone Photo Editing Software is Now Completely Free
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:37:19 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Haven't been able to check this out as in the middle of the night I'm on dial-
>up.
>
>LightZone Photo Editing Software is Now Open Source and Completely Free
>
>http://petapixel.com/2013/07/09/lightzone-photo-editing-software-is-now-
>open-source-and-completely-free/
>
>>From a friend on FB who is a very good photog.

     That was interesting.  If I tried to connect to LightBox by way of that
page the links were blocked as being malicious.  Then, when I shut the tab off
it immediately relaunched itself.  Something fishy going on there.

     I found that I already had the LightBox install file on my hard drive, and
then I remembered that shortly after I tried using that application my laptop
went haywire and I ended up wiping the hard drive and reloading the operating
system, etc.  Won't touch LightBox ever again after that experience.

Chris