Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:36:49 -0400
I know of one in North Carolina, around the Chatham County Courthouse in
Pittsboro, unless the GOP legislature has removed it as an affront to something
or other. Portsmouth, New Hampshire, used to have one of the best, the
Portsmouth Traffic Circle. It's still there, but mostly as a tourist
attraction. New Hampshire has one of its famous liquor stores on the circle.
There's a big one in DC, across the Arlington Bridge, with the Jefferson
Memorial in the middle of it. Knocked that one off the bucket list long before
I even had a bucket list. We have them all over Maine, but they aren't very
complex. I've been able to add a little sport to them by attacking them on a
motorcycle. Nothing like running the roundabout next to a semi when you're on
two wheels and it's on 18.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal