Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of Insects

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of Insects
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 13:07:38 -0600
> When it comes time to recharge them, I have a choice:  400 mA or 1200 mA.  I
> believe I charged them with the slow charger originally.  I suspect that it
> would be best to use the slow one next time, as well.  Any thoughts?

I'm not sure it matters too much. I do like my fast charger that came
with the E-1. The important thing is how a battery is stored. Never
leave any rechargeable battery stored at or near empty. LiON seem to
like about half charge for long-term storage, but I figure that a full
charge will get to half charge soon enough.

I always try to have my batteries in a charged-up state because when I
decide to grab a particular camera and/or battery, I prefer it to be
usuable. Not have to wait a few hours to make it usable.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx