[OM] An Observation

Subject: [OM] An Observation
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:56:49 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
When I post images made with Zuiko lenses, I post to the OM Gallery.  When I
have images made with Leica lenses, I post to the LUG Gallery.  My email
messages announcing these images go to both lists.

I normally find that images posted to the OM Gallery get twice as many viewings
as those posted to the LUG Gallery.  This is puzzling to me.

Do OM listers browse the galleries, independent of recent posting messages?

Or, AG, could there be a different tracking algorithm in play here?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA