Re: [OM] Monsanto patents Broccoli

Subject: Re: [OM] Monsanto patents Broccoli
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 08:39:34 +0200
I am also concerned,  this case was in my opinion clearly wrong and
monsanto should have been sued for contaminating the farmers crops, the
problem with this unlike smoking is that once the GMO cat (not related
to schroedingers) is out of the bag there is no way to put it back in
and I still think that nature has the lead on science by a long way.