[OM] Case for OM-D

Subject: [OM] Case for OM-D
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:23:35 +0100
   Hi
   Mike Lazzari asked about cases for the OM-D.
   I use one bought on eBay from big_is as below.  It takes the standard
   12-50 lens (just) and is a little bit slow to open and close but I do
   not think you can complain at the price.  I continue to use the straps
   attached to the camera rather than the one supplied for attaching to
   the case as I once broke a brand new lens when relying on a case strap
   when the camera had not been secured to the case.  In this case that
   attachment actually looks secure as a large screw with knurled head
   fits into the socket for a tripod connection.

   Olympus OMD EM5 OM-D E-M5 Leather Camera Case Bag Pouch 1...
   (400305694635)
   [1]Member ID big_is | [2]Feedback score of 43405 | 99.4%
   Sale date: 17/03/13

   £10.50

   Free P&P

   [3]Sell this item