[OM] MMF-3 Adapter

Subject: [OM] MMF-3 Adapter
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:04:43 +0800 (WST)
I'm getting much better results with the 12-60mm now,
I think the secret is to give the MMF-3 contacts a good wipe
with a clean cloth and isopropyl alcohol. Only hunted once on
a beach outing, and it is certainly very usable now on the E-M5

<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=6968>

I'm still on the batterys first charge as well, should figure out
how to see the number of shutter activations. I havent used the
toy flash that came with it, just an FL36R on the top.

The E-M5 is growing on me, its about 50/50 at present but
it's taking a while to warm to it.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.