Re: [OM] New Photo Book

Subject: Re: [OM] New Photo Book
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:44:55 -0700
On 6/30/2013 10:16 AM, Piers Hemy wrote:
> Why thank you Mr Moose for a peek at your admirable collected works.

Again, thanks.

> And thanks also for the pointer to another source for such things. Move over
> Lulu and others!

My Publisher does a very good job of printing on lovely, heavy stock. With the
better paper and lay flat pages, they are
a joy to hold and view.

Unfortunately, they have a High-Low pricing model. I am forever getting
promotions of various sorts by email. But
'regular' prices are much higher. So any time I want an additional copy or
copies of a book, I wait for a promotion.

I just got an offer to buy any preciously ordered books on special, $25, for
this size, whereas the 'regular' price is
$194, although there's always some sort of discount or other.

Hopeless for anyone who wants to sell copies without stocking up on them during
the specials.

High Low Moose