Re: [OM] Capture One & XP

Subject: Re: [OM] Capture One & XP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 07:56:57 -0400
My 64-bit version seems to work on Win7 but I have just removed it from
my system.  It's startup time is horribly slow and its time to load and
display thumbnails of 5 Canon raw files was just as bad.  I didn't time
it but I'd say it took between 30 and 60 seconds just to load a few
files.  Really awful.  It's gone.

Chuck Norcutt