Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new pano up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new pano up
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:23:54 -0400
Looks good, every good, in the small version. The big version is _way_ too big
for even my 27" monitor. While it's nice to view photos this tightly sometimes,
with panos especially, it's my preference to see them in toto rather than in
pieces. Pieces subtract emotional impact of the image, which really is all any
image has to offer if you're not a pixel-peeping gear head.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal