Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new pano up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new pano up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:48:58 -0500
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Nice. And Hugin is amazing.

Thank you.  Hugin certainly is amazing.  Evens out exposure and
everything.  I just took a peek through the documentation - looks like if I
have one two shots a little crooked, it will even straighten them out for
me so I don't need to pre-straighten in LR!!  Autostitch on my iPhone gave
the the pano bug, and is still handy for when I don't have the E-M5 with
me, but man, those panos cranked out at high res from the E are sure
pretty...  Hopefully I can find the nodal points for my various lenses.
There are a handful of sites devoted to panos and a couple I've found with
charts.  Sadly, mostly for C** and N*** and their associated glassware...
--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard