Re: [OM] Sandy Thompson For Mayor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sandy Thompson For Mayor
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 07:59:47 -0600
> They probably fired her because she wasn't "young" or "pretty" enough
> anymore.  TV management is stupid that way.

Or, she might have been a jerk in the office and a miserable person to
deal with. In my experience, on-air personalities fall into two camps:
You have the "I have no idea what I'm doing so I'm going to
overachieve" and the "The world really does revolve around me" types.

It's bad enough in radio, but television is even worse. I'm not going
to even mention what it's like around recording studios.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx