Re: [OM] E-M5 report

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 report
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:03:19 +0200
My experience with the 12-60mm on the E-M5 is not that bad.

Yesterday I had a walk and boattrip with my photoclub in Amersfoort, which
is a well conserved medieval city in the middle of the Netherlands where I
grew up. The only lens I used was the 12-60mm. I made over 300 pictures,
maybe it hunted 5 times as severely as you describe. But the AF is too slow
to catch a close detail in a moving boat, for most shots it was not a
problem however.

A few highlights <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=6184&g2_page=1
>.

One of the most impressive monuments is this old watergate: <
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=6189>. Amersfoort still has two
nearly complete circles of canals in which the mediaval city was enclosed
(the outer one installed when the city grew out of its inner ring). Piet
Mondriaan was born there. He lived for only 7 years there, the tourguide
told us.

The 'bless us' picture is one of several art constructions, reacting on
passing boats. These boattrips are quite a succes, as they have over 50.000
visitors a year.

Enjoy, Frank.

2013/6/24 Ian Manners