Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:53:26 -0400
Now_that's_ the truth.

You also can borrow a baby, though that requires a modicum of responsible
behavior. I was with my cousin and her infant in a book store and coffee shop,
oh, eight or so years ago, and was left at the table with the baby while my
cousin went to get coffee and a pastry. She came back to find a lovely young
woman with her face just inches from mine as she cooed at the baby. After the
woman left, my cousin asked if I would prefer that she leave the kid and go
browse books for a while. I said no, one close encounter a day was sufficient.

There was a TV commercial here a while back that featured young men renting
puppies from a booth in a park to they could meet women. Damned if I can
remember what it was advertising. The last frame showed the line at the booth
with a male voice saying, "Get the Lab!"

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal