Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:28:43 -0500
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I know it's not in the same league, but my RX7 had a partial exhaust
> system and when it was wound out  (between 6500-8500 RPM) it has a
> very lovely exhaust note. I ran it up there whenever I could. Of
> course, that also meant that at night you could see licks of flames
> exiting the pipes, too. Awesome. An RX7 under full song at night is
> both sight and sound.
>
> Hmm. I AM looking for another vehicle...

I remember back in the IMSA days going to the races and being astounded at
just how freakin' loud the race-tuned rotaries were.  And not even the GTP
Mazda (which was a thing on its own...) but the GTO/GTU RX-7's.  I was in
the press box at Road America one year during the race and they were loud
even behind the glass, coming up the hill of the front straight at
full-bore.  Even the track announcer made a comment as to how painfully
loud they were....
--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard