Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:24:33 -0600
> I'm one of the latter.  I know that it's part of the Harley mystique and
> experience, but to me, even a properly-tuned Harley at full song sounds
> terrible.  I'm actually fine with the sound of a superbike-style machine at
> speed, or the mechanical music of a Ferrari or Lamborghini running flat-out.

I know it's not in the same league, but my RX7 had a partial exhaust
system and when it was wound out  (between 6500-8500 RPM) it has a
very lovely exhaust note. I ran it up there whenever I could. Of
course, that also meant that at night you could see licks of flames
exiting the pipes, too. Awesome. An RX7 under full song at night is
both sight and sound.

Hmm. I AM looking for another vehicle...

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx