Re: [OM] Lovely storm clouds

Subject: Re: [OM] Lovely storm clouds
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:23:35 -0500
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The chapel looks good, Paul; I don't normally like modern church buildings
> (we have enough of them here), but that looks impressive.
>
> Less impressive is the room warmer wasting gas on the obelisk . . .
>
> On 18 Jun 2013, at 02:22, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2908

Thanks, Chris.  VU actually has a pair of the obelisks at that entrance,
and another two at the East entrance.  The flames are usually on.

The Chapel is an impressive building both inside and out.  However, going
to church there tends to feel a little impersonal and disconnected.  I
understand the need to be able to seat 2000 people at a university, though.
--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard