[OM] Question for Ken: E-1 Exposure Problem

Subject: [OM] Question for Ken: E-1 Exposure Problem
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:19:47 -0500
Ken,

I have had a hint for a week or two that all was not Kosher with my E-1
exposures.  Today, it really became obvious.  In A or P Modes, the exposures
come out black.  In PSE 11, moving the exposure slider 3-5 numbers to the right
will bring them into a usable range.

In M Mode, if I select a shutter speed to roughly match my chosen aperture, the
exposure seems ok.  I have not had time to set things using an external meter,
but it would probably be ok.

I concluded that my exposure sensor is kaput, or nearly so.

Any thoughts?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA