Re: [OM] IMG: from Deep Iowa

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: from Deep Iowa
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:43:21 -0500
----- Original Message -----

Lovely.  I grew up on a small farm, so that makes me feel all homey.  I do
miss living out in the country - one of the main things I miss is a lack of
homeowners' association rules.  I'm a ham radio operator.  Back on the
farm, I had an 80-foot-high tower with an assortment of antennas mounted on
it and hanging off the sides.  Now, I live in a condo and I'm desperately
trying to find a design that is fairly hidden yet still allows me to talk
further than my town.
--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard