Re: [OM] IMG: from Deep Iowa

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: from Deep Iowa
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:16:35 -0500
Thanks Jim.  Iowa is not flat, so higher fields are planted pretty well and
coming on.  You're right about the flooding though.  Very late spring in
the northern part of the Iowa valley and we're still draining it off.
 We've got about 16 inches of water in our lower level right now, yard is
in the river -- the house is a Floating Paradise once again.  We should be
able to clean it out over the weekend though.  Nuisance.

Joel W.