Re: [OM] IMG: More Airport Sights

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Airport Sights
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 00:41:29 -0500
Chris,

>From what I recall from a quick look at Wikipedia, this is an outgrowth of
the Eurocopter medevac helicopter.  Our local Lifeflight unit uses some of
these, and they seem to like them very much.  The pilot of this one was
happy with the glass cockpit concept, with most of his information in one
place.

Apparently these are assembled in Texas, and the Defense Dept. just cut this
year's order back severely.  Some are wondering if the plant can remain
open.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA