[OM] IMG: More Airport Sights

Subject: [OM] IMG: More Airport Sights
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:13:53 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I visited the local airport today, as I frequently do, and was greeted by this
well-equipped dog, waiting in her owner's golf cart, in a shady spot in the
entrance drive-through.  The owner lives in a nearby airpark, and frequently
exercises the young dog at the airport.

A Tennessee National Guard UH-72 helicopter was visiting on a training flight.
This aircraft is built by Eurocopter, and is nicely equipped, including a
modern "glass cockpit".

As a retired engineer, I had to take a look at the rotor hub, which seemed
well-designed, and featured a unique (at least to me) counterweight design.

All with the Olympus E-1 and Zuiko Digital 14-54 Ver. 1

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA